- RDChess version V3.23 is freeware and may be copied unlimited for personal use.
- It must be copied as a full package (file RDCHESSV323.zip), containing all the files therein.
- The program must not be changed. The program must not be sold or a fee collected for its use.
- The program may be used on his/ her own risk.
- The author doesn't guarantee that the program functions properly and takes no responsibility for a possible damage caused by its use.
Copyright for source code parts included in RDChess
- Bitmaps for the chess pieces Copyright(c) by Free Software Foundation GNU GENERAL PUBLIC LICENSE
- RDChess Version 2.98 and greater uses a subset of the Winboard Chess Engine Communication Protocol Version 2 (c) Tim Mann
- RDChess Logo created by Wilhelm Hudetz